Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

This will be short!

It's been six months since my last blog. Those who contribute daily to their blogs would gag at having to play catch-up over that period of time. I know it's not quite the same as writing things as they happen but it's better sometimes to reflect on events so that when you do write about them you have a better and broader view.

What I'll do here is make several contributions to my blog focused on the more important things that have happened and how they were handled. Some are very serious and some not so serious. Life is like that of course full of ups and downs and valleys.

To my present two followers I do apologize for my seeming inconsistancy. I'm a creature with many characteristics and some things just cannot be written on the spot. Emotions, moods and feelings are great barriers to doing so for me. When I sit to write I like to have things well organized in my mind and not be all over the place with information.

Having said all of the above, I will proceed to make the entries so that anyone interested can catch up with my activities and my interests. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

0 comments: