Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

This is a TEST entry in my blog.

I'm still in the learning curve of this blogging business, so be patient, I'm going as fast as only I can go!Even while I'm trying to learn to blog I'm trying to learn other things. This logo is the result of some of that learning.
I made it with a trial version of a program and I think at the end of October I'll buy the program. It's really easy to use. I'm still exploring it. I could probably make logos for people and charge them for the service. It might be worth thinking about.
It's been a very busy time for me lately. Some things I'm getting done and still others are getting left undone. I imagine everyone is in that boat from time to time. I guess we just get too many things on our list of things To Do, and fall behind.
I'm also reading when I can. I just finished a book called, The Sunday Pigeon Murders. I enjoyed it. It reads like an old movie and anyone who enjoys murder mysteries will like this one. I must admit I didn't catch on to who the murderer was until the very last. Sometimes, I do solve the mystery!
On Sunday I spent most of the day trying to figure out how to put a banner on my blog and when I finally figured it out, I could of kicked myself it was that blessed easy. In any case I think I hear a car in the drive. I must have visitors so I better get the kettle boiled. Catch ya later!

0 comments: